Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Agent Dedgurl For the Fail


Due to a sort-of top secret side mission coming up and running long, I'm late completing the last mission. But enough of the excuses, I accept the dock in pay and apologize for my total suckitude. XP

Had some trouble finding a picture I liked, [I photograph so poorly, what with the green skin and all,] but I managed to find this old NASA satellite capture from when Hon. Agent Let's Go Ride Bikes and I took the agency's "Ghost Rocket" prototypes out for an unofficial test flight. I totally didn't agree with the pay dock or the suspension in that case, seeing as we uncovered the major flaw in the rockets, [namely, they don't make the wearer invisible,] but what do I know. XD

6 comments:

Lunarjarrett said...

Return my dog at once!

Dedgurl said...

You can't have her! Hon. Agent Let's Go Ride Bikes is my wunder-pup!

The Notorious N.A.T !!! said...

YEAH!!! NOW DATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT BABY!!!!

That hooded girl. said...

Oh wow this is spiffing! Your inking is really good, compliments from the hooded one. I will send cupcakes!

Dedgurl said...

Ooo, cupcakes! You're too kind, Agent Hoodie Girl. [And I'm glad you liked the inking! Thanks!] :D

Rashad said...

yay!!